Come connect with us, the animals, and the land!
"We can reduce suffering on the planet by consciously entering into a relationship with the land, the people who live on the land, and the plants and animals that we consumer."
-Drew French Grass-fed Beef - The Most Vegan Item at the Supermarket
Explore, Learn, Converse
- Meet your ranchers - that's us! Bill, Kelli, Cloe, Oliver, and John Parker
- Learn how regenerative ranching is different (and way better!)
- Understand how our beef and lamb is raised in a way that is good for the land, good for the animals, and good for YOU!
- Explore the beautiful Van Tuyl Ranch - 400 acres of meadows and riparian along the Gunnison River
- Enjoy seeing and learning about our "homestead" and the foods we raise for our family (pastured-raised chicken, pastured eggs, pasture-raised ducks, dairy, and raised bed gardens)
Most Fridays at 11 am (June 15 - September 7).
Choose your preferred day on the check out form. Please sign up by the Thursday prior to the tour (the day before the tour).
Enjoy an educational morning with the Parker family at the Van Tuyl Ranch in Gunnison. Family friendly, educational, and fun!
We’ll explore the ranch, see the animals, and learn about how regenerative ranching at Parker Pastures is good for the land, the animals, and YOU! You will learn about the life cycle of cattle and sheep at Parker Pastures, how we make sure the animals are living a low-stress and delightful life, and how we manage our grazing for delicious, tender, well marbled, and flavorful meats WHILE improving wildlife habitat and ecosystems.
We’ll have indepth conversations about our mission and vision and how we are achieving it and the important role you play in changing our world through food choices.
Most Fridays at 11 am (June 15- September 7).
Enjoy an awesome morning with the Parker family at the Van Tuyl Ranch in Gunnison. Family friendly, educational, and fun! We’ll explore the ranch, see the animals, and learn about how regenerative ranching at Parker Pastures is good for the land, the animals, and YOU!
Children under 4 are free.